Sprout Website Privacy Notice
Sprout Health Solutions respects your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal data about you, and how you exercise your privacy rights. It applies to all individuals who access our website at https://www.sprout-hs.com/ (“website”).
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
2. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
Sprout Behaviour Change Ltd is registered as a data controller with the ICO under reference ZA244526 and is the controller responsible for your personal data.
Our address is: Sprout Behaviour Change Ltd, Wisteria, Grange Barn, Pikes End, Pinner HA5 2EX, +44 7766 244 717
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
3. THE TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Job title
- Contact information
- Marketing preferences
- Technical information e.g. internet protocol (IP) address, broad geographic location, browser type, pages accessed, links clicked. We collect technical information via Google Analytics, which are aggregated reports and do not contain personal information.
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you;
- Request information about our services to be sent to you; or
- Enquire about possible job opportunities; or
- Give us feedback or contact us.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we will automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
4. HOW WE COLLECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY WE HAVE IT
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When you sign up to receive our newsletters or white papers
- When you contact us via post, email or telephone
Some of the information we process is collected when you interact with our website. Technical information is collected by using cookies.
We will only use your personal information for the following reasons:
- When you give us your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- When we have a contract with you
- If we have a legal or regulatory obligation to do so
- For our legitimate interests; to improve our services, see how our website is used, provide information you have requested
Anything you download from us, you must agree to and follow the terms stated in the document. We may contact you for additional feedback.
When you access our website, cookies will be created. Cookies are small pieces of data, made up of letters and numbers that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They contain information about how you use the website but do not contain any personal information.
Although your browser may be set up to allow the creation of cookies, you can specify that you be prompted before a site puts a cookie on your hard disk, so that you can decide whether to allow the cookie, or you can set your computer not to accept any cookie. If you choose not to accept any cookies, this will not affect your access to the majority of our website.
6. HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SAFE
We keep your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, changed, disclosed or unauthorised use or access. We limit access to your personal information to those with a business need: employees, contractors and third parties who will only process your personal information on our instructions, and they are subject to a contract.
We have put in place procedures to deal with a suspected data breach and will notify you and the ICO of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.