Meet Sprout – Rachel Cotter, Office Manager
1. What does your role at Sprout involve?
As the office manager my role involves overseeing the day-to-day operations, whether it’s overseeing and making improvements to our policies and procedures, bookkeeping or planning company travel; I’m here to support our team in any way I can.
2. What led you to this career?
I loved working in an office environment and understanding how each department contributed to the success of a business. I quickly developed my skills offering help where needed and worked my way up from office administrator. To strengthen my skills I decided to do a bookkeeping course and took a particular interest in finance.
3. What do you value most about the work you do at Sprout?
I am excited to be working alongside a team of inspiring and highly skilled women here at Sprout. Being able to assist my colleagues where possible allowing them to dedicate their time and expertise to our clients.
4. What recent area of work are you most excited about?
Learning how the company is structured and what processes are in place to see where I can recommend improvements to the day to day operations.
5. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
The top three seem to be reliable, considerate and hardworking.
6. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
Time travel, I would love to go back to any point in time, particularly to help solve unsolved crimes!